Glen Thiessen is a Wealth Manager using a values-based, goal-oriented planning process to help you more effectively navigate the major transitions in your life by planning ahead for them.
Since 1983, Glen has accomplished extensive education in retirement, investment, tax, estate, and insurance issues, earning the designations of:
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU)
- Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC)
- Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Certified Advisor For Senior Living (CASL)
Insist on working with a trusted advisor who stays informed about the issues that are important to you. If you or someone you know would like answers to the questions listed in Our Services tab, or could benefit from the services listed in Our Firm tab, please contact us today, or complete our secure online confidential questionnaire so we can schedule a time to meet and discuss who and what is important to you at this time. Please share this invitation with others who may also benefit.
After you have submitted your questionnaire, we will contact you to schedule a 60-minute complimentary consultation to determine
- what your needs are,
- how we might work together, and
- if our relationship is the right fit for you.
Upon mutual agreement, we will either continue working with you or refer you to other appropriate professionals.
Your ultimate success is up to you, and is our greatest desire. We look forward to hearing from you soon!